This is my second review in the body shop british rose range. Do check out my take on the body shop british rose body butter.
Today, I’ll be reviewing the body shop British Rose Exfoliating Gel Body Scrub.
Let’s start right away!
What the brand says : Exfoliating feels exquisite with this beautiful gel textured body scrub with real rose petals. Infused with the essence of roses from Britain, it effortlessly melts onto the skin and gently refines to reveal smoother, fresher skin.
- Reveals smoother, fresher skin
- Fresh dewy gel texture
- With real rose petals
- With the essence of hand-picked British roses
- Contains walnut shells to effectively smooth and rejuvenate the skin
Price : INR 1295
Quantity : 250 ml
Appearance : The product comes in a black plastic tub with a pink rose printed sticker on the lid.
Usage and my experience :Apply onto damp skin in a circular motion, then rinse thoroughly. For best results use 2-3 times a week. Within just one week of using it, I could see the glow, especially because I was already using the body butter int he same range. What I feel is, using the same range products to layer scents works wonders! This scent as I always say is not like those typical skeptical heavy rose scents. This product not only smells good but also buffs away all the dead layer out of the skin. Its gels texture gives just perfect control to scrub the skin, leaving a smooth and supple skin with a radiant glow.
What I like :
- The granules in the scrub are very gentle. They exfoliate without hurting your skin
- Gel textured, takes less time to wash it off
- The fragrance, especially when layered
What I didn’t :
- The tub packaging, but almost all TBS products come like this, so need to ignore it.
- Same goes with the price
Recommend and Repurchase : Yes!