Monsoon is hereee guyss! I cannot contain my excitement. It feels so good to have a cool weather after such a hot summer.The best memory I have with rainy season is having hot-hot pakoras with hot-hot chai 😀
I do wonder sometimes, how can the same place withstand so many different changes?! But well, we need to change with time, and so does our make-up products. We’ve come up with a list of few things that will benefit you and save you from staining your clothes with your favorite beauty products during the rains.
- First in the list is maybelline gel eyeliner. The gel texture stays intact all day. You can also use lakme precision liner for the same.
- Then we have lakme eyeconic kajal. Something I can swear by. This has been my all weather friend since years and I cannot appreciate the formula more.
- A waterproof mascara. Choose one from your favorite brand. I prefer using Maybelline
- Matte lipsticks : Say no to lipglosses. Any day!
- A lip and cheek stick for that fresh flush of color to your cheeks : No powder palettes. You don’t want a run-off.
- And finally, a compact to set your make-up and absorb excess oil from your face in this humidity.